Most Common Questions
- How do I use the Lyfepoints Program?
- Where are my credits?
- How do I convert my credits into airtime or credit on my mobile bill?
- How do I earn more airtime credits?
- How do I earn airtime credits by referring my friends and family?
- How do I report missing credits?
- How do I locate my order ID?
- How do I know how many airtime credits, I have?
- How do I earn more airtime credits?
- What is the Refer and Earn airtime credits program?
- Do I need a membership card to use the program?
How do I use the Lyfepoints Program?
The new Lyfepoints Mobile Reward Program is designed to help with the service bill that has come to matter most – your mobile bill. After you register by providing us your email address, mobile phone number and setting a password, you will have access to many ways to earn free credits on your mobile bill. This includes:
- Stores – searching for your favorite e-commerce sites
- Deals – finding deals and coupons codes for your favorite sites
- Surveys – complete free surveys to earn free airtime
- COMING SOON: Free Offers – collection of activities such as signing up for a trial, watching a video, ordering free magazines and other activities
When you click on “Shop” or “Take Survey”, you will be taken to our partner’s site. You will shop as you normally do and complete the surveys as instructed. Check back to the site and in 2 to 60 days, you will see your free airtime credit on your account. The timing varies based on the merchant.
When you hit $10, your credits will automatically be applied to your account.
Where are my credits?
After you shop or take a survey, it can take 2 to 60 days before your credits are posted to your account. The amount of time is dependent on the merchant or action taken (taking a survey, using a coupon).
If you would like to check or are concerned about your points, please use our “Missing Credits” request form and we will investigate.
How do I convert my credits into free airtime?
Please note that you must first have $10 in credit before you can convert into free airtime. The process is automated. When you hit $10 in free airtime credit, the amount will automatically be swept into your EE account.
How do I earn more free mobile credits?
You can earn mobile credits by doing any of the following:
- Shop Online – take advantage of the deals that we have and shop at your favorite brands. A percentage of your spend is rewarded back to you in free airtime.
- Surveys – give us your opinion and we will give you free airtime as a thank you. Check back often as our surveys are updated regularly.
How do I earn free mobile credits by referring my friends and family?
Go to: Refer and Earn. Enter email addresses for your friends, co-workers, family, or any acquaintance and an email will be sent to invite them to join. You will receive a reward equal to 10% of their total free airtime earned earned. So if your friend earns $50 in free airtime, you will receive $5 in your account.
How do I report missing credits?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I locate my order ID?
“Order ID” can also be referred to as "order confirmation number," or "order number”. It is the unique ID that can be found on the receipt or order confirmation when you make a purchase.
In situations where there are multiple shipments, you may have multiple Order IDs. In these cases, you will need to submit each Order ID.
If you booked travel, such as a hotel or air ticket, the order ID is the reservation confirmation number or itinerary number.
How do I know how many free airtime credits I have earned?
You can check the top right corner to see how many airtime credits you have earned.
About the Program
How do I earn more free airtime credits?
What is the Refer and Earn program?
Do I need a membership card to use the program?
No. There are no more additional cards, and you can potentially use your already existing store loyalty cards to earn credits. We track your online spending, or surveys you take, and deliver your credits to your account.
It is seamless and the credits should appear in your account within 2-60 days via the program. You shop, we track, it’s that easy! We do suggest you keep your receipts until you see the credits in your account.